Saturday, February 26, 2011

Whoever that provide what u need is your friend?

At 1st,v r juz normal classmate, den normal friend, den good friend, den best friend,
After that, best friend become good friend, den normal friend.
Does it mean v will become normal classmate after a short while?
Do u ever notice that? Do u even know y?

I tell u y. I put effort on this friendship n it goes to the top, den I found a problem.
The 1st problem is u don’t listen!2nd problem is: I m the only 1 who put effort! Finally I found that I m not the friend that u need.
U don’t need a friend who talk. What u nid is a friend who only listen without giving opinion, absolutely no doubt on what u r doing or thinking.

Sometimes ,I m juz trying to say something(some normal topic) while I m not trying to change u, n u wil just reject what I said immediately without analyse it.
Then only I found out what’s the problem. The problem is: I m talking! Dude, u should not talk ….

After I noticed that, I m already frustrated, n I knew that its time to let go
I had try my best, but u still don’t feel like taking any action.
So best friend gradually become normal friend while u might still duno y…

Sometimes when I m talking to you, I will talk to myself too.
I said: Dude, r u out of your mind? Talking=sai hei.
Stop talking because it doesn’t make a different before n after u talk.
Being confident n have a strong mind set is a good thing.
But when u r extreme, when u only see what u want n deny what u listen, u don’t need a friend because being on your own is just nice.

I feel sad when I give up something used to be very important to me.
Although u said u really care about me, u doesn’t really take any action.
U leave me no choice. Sorry that I love myself more, so I couldn’t continue to clap that single hand to maintain this friendship. Its meaningless.
Sorry that I m a human that will say I m tired after all, n I m done with it.
Sorry that I m not the 1 who able to change the ending of the story, is you…

2 comments:

  1. 我很7喜欢这一个entry.

    你讲得没错。我果然只回读那几个entry吧了。

    However, 你叫我读道翔的 blog, 我现在有一点后悔. I feel like I've just destroyed something beautiful.

    好吧,你别用华文来reply, i might take 6 years to interpret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,i din convince u to read his blog,i juz say u may read if u wan,hahaha.anyway,u din destroy anything ok?happy ending always come after all,mayb juz tat is not the time yet

    ReplyDelete